The new arm's length management organisation that will take on 11,800 council houses in Oldham in January is to spend £90.7m on repairs over the next four years.
The housing stock is scheduled to transfer to First Choice Homes Oldham on 17 January. The framework that will follow will see up to five operators appointed on each of six lots.
The six lots, with the estimated budget are as follows:
- Roof works, £2.2m
- Windows and door installations, £3.7m
- Kitchen, bathroom, heating and electrical works, £66m
- External improvements and communal area upgrades, £15m
- Drainage and pathway works, £800,000
- Electrical rewiring and upgrades, £3m
The tender is being run through the public sector's North West procurement system, The Chest .
The deadline for expressions of interest is 11 January.