Together secures MIPIM advantage with Place North West
The Cheadle-based financial institution will be the editorial sponsor of Place’s 2023 MIPIM coverage.
As editorial sponsor, Together Commercial Finance’s brand will be promoted on all of Place North West’s free news coverage of the international property conference in March. This will ensure that Together’s profile will be boosted to all those interested in MIPIM news, not just those who can make the trip to Cannes.
“Place North West is known across the industry, and we are pleased to have the opportunity to partner with them to raise our profile at this year’s gathering,” said Chris Baguley, managing director of corporate at Together.
“They will be providing comprehensive coverage of the event through a variety of communications channels, keeping everyone up to date on what happens.”
Together will be sending several leadership team members to MIPIM: commercial finance chief executive Marc Goldberg, managing director of corporate Chris Baguley, corporate relationship director Geoff O’Brien, business development director Danielle Potter, and corporate relationship directors Robbie Souter and Michael Devanny.
Baguley said: “We have a brilliant team from Together attending this year and are excited to meet our colleagues from across the industry.
“MIPIM is globally recognised as one of the largest property and finance expos, bringing together property professionals and funders from all over the sector,” he continued.
“As a specialist lender, we are incredibly excited to be attending, and looking to forge new relationships with future partners.”
Place commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos described Together becoming Place North West’s MIPIM editorial sponsor as “fantastic news for both firms”.
Moutsopoulos said: “We endeavour to bring you all the very latest breaking news and announcements from MIPIM. The agreement with Together allows our editorial team the extra resource to go further in our coverage which in turn only helps to promote and support the wider North West property market.
“Thank you to Chris Baguley, Emma Lund, and Rhian Broomhead for moving decisively to make this happen,” Moutsopoulos continued.
“I look forward to seeing the Together brand associated with all the breaking news whilst helping Together on the ground in Cannes.”
- Who is going to MIPIM? See our list of those heading to Cannes
Together joins a robust list of Place North West MIPIM clients and partners. The list includes Salford City Council, Reich Insurance, Shoosmiths, Marketing Manchester, Wardell Armstrong, Wigan Council, P4 Planning, Morgan Sindall Construction, Eden Planning, JMW Solicitors, Luma Marketing, and Lexington.
Place is continuing to offer a selection of bespoke business development and thought leadership opportunities at MIPIM. These include corporate boat charters, roundtables, and videos. Opportunities are limited, however, so email Dino Moutsopoulos to avoid disappointment.
Connect with Together
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2023 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2023 media pack.