REGISTER NOW | Building Successful Communities
A cross-section of speakers will examine topics including the mix of tenure types, knitting new and old stock together, investor demand for new assets, the demographics and demand around the private rented sector.
The speakers taking part are:
- Mike Horner, regional director, Muse Developments
- James Alderson, head of developer Mulbury City
- James Duncan, partner, corporate and funds, at law firm Winckworth Sherwood
- Michael Howard, managing director of urbanbubble, property manager
- Deborah McLaughlin, chief executive, Manchester Place
- Jon Matthews, director, 5plus Architects
This event is free to attend and is due to start at 8am and close around 10am. Refreshments will be provided.
The event on Thursday 14 January at City Tower in Manchester is aimed at people working on town and city centre development projects, mixed-use and residential.