Place Events in 2021
Welcome to our conference plan for next year, blending familiar favourites with new topics reflecting the changing world.
At-a-glance list of events and partners
- Healthcare & Senior Living, 21 January | Sponsored by DAC Beachcroft, Curtins, OakNorth Bank, Sheppard Robson, ClearFibre, SI Sealy
- Decarbonising the North West, 4 March | Sponsored by Hydrock
- Industrial + Logistics, 31 March | Sponsored by JMW Solicitors, Lexington Communications, AEW Architects
- Lancashire Development Update, 22 April | Sponsored by LUC, Blackpool Council, Lancashire County Council, ClearFibre
- North West PRS Conference, 5 May | Sponsored by DAC Beachcroft, ForLiving, ClearFibre
- Transport + Infrastructure Update, 21 May | Sponsored by Waterman, BECG
- Liverpool Development Update, 25 May
- Morgan Sindall + Place MIPIM Reception, 8 June
- Place MIPIM Closing Drinks, 9 June | Sponsored by Mills & Reeve, Altus Group
- Cheshire Development Update, 24 June
- Liverpool Summer Social, 30 June
- Meet the Authorities: Public-Private Partnerships, 1 July | Sponsored by Morgan Sindall, Turley, DAC Beachcroft, ClearFibre, WSP
- Place Young Things Party, 8 July | Sponsored by JMW, E3P, Close Brothers
- Manchester Summer Social, 6 August | Sponsored by Hydrock, Wates, Freeths
- Greater Manchester Development Update, 9 September | Sponsored by LUC, JMW, Close Brothers
- Place RESI, 16 September | Sponsored by Trowers & Hamlins, Close Brothers, WSP, ClearFibre, BECG
- Place Party 2021, 7 October | Sponsored by SI Sealy, Kuits Solicitors, Curtins, GIA, Hollis, Castle Green, Redstart, ClearFibre
- Offices + Workspace Update, 14 October | Sponsored by PJD Holdings
- Future of Retail and Leisure, 21 October | Sponsored by Kuits Solicitors
- Merseyside Development Update, 3 November | Sponsored by Curtins, Morgan Sindall, Pegasus Group, ClearFibre
- Place Young Things, 11 November | Sponsored by JMW Solicitors
- Education Update, 18 November
- Christmas Social, 9 December | Sponsored by E3P
Paul Unger, founding publisher of Place North West, said: “Bringing people together to share information and do business is what we love doing, and it gives us great pleasure to share so early our plans for next year despite the challenges to planning ahead that many of us face today.”
Place North West’s market-leading events are curated and chaired by the same journalists that deliver you the news on the region’s property industry on a daily basis. Through debate and networking we combine valuable intelligence on key sectors and geographic areas with highly targeted business development introductions.
The effectiveness of the conferences Place North West hosts is reflected in the number of repeat clients that have signed up again to market their expertise in particular fields throughout 2021.
The year’s conferences will start online using our Remo format for as long as Covid-secure rules dictate. Place North West is monitoring the public health situation and will adapt formats accordingly.