Net Zero UK selects Place to boost sustainability message at MIPIM
“MIPIM 2024 is the perfect platform to promote the expertise and decarbonisation services offered by Net Zero UK as the real estate sector transitions to net zero carbon,” said director David Stafford.
Net Zero UK is the sustainability division of the multidisciplinary engineering practice S I Sealy, which is celebrating its 75th anniversary next year.
Stafford described Net Zero UK’s reasons for attending MIPIM, stating that the international property conference “provides an opportunity to raise our profile and have meaningful conversations with property, construction, and place-making professionals about our skills, experience, and capabilities”.
Net Zero UK is partnering with Place to help support those conversations and to maximise the company’s time in Cannes.
“As a long-term MIPIM media partner with unrivalled connections, together with offering high-quality events and promotional activities, Place North West was the obvious choice to partner with,” Stafford said.
“We are looking forward to spending time in the French sunshine with current clients and contacts as well as meeting new ones.”
This will be Net Zero UK’s first foray into Place MIPIM partnership.
Place North managing partner and head of commercial, Dino Moutsopoulos, said: “We know how passionate and expert this firm is, having worked with Net Zero UK from the company’s inception – when they sponsored Place Party.
“I personally look forward to helping the team as they venture to their first MIPIM as a Place MIPIM partner,” he said.
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Mansell Building Solutions, Shoosmiths, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Net Zero UK
netzerouk.com | X | LinkedIn
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media