LISTEN | ESG comms advice from Social
A comms masterclass this week with three directors of Social, a leading ESG and tech PR agency – join Sara Donnelly, Andy Cameron-Smith and Luke Cross sharing their wisdom with Paul Unger.
- Why does ESG matter in corporate communications?
- How can tech enable businesses to meet green targets?
- How can companies cut through the noise and be heard on climate messages?
- What role does technology play in the decarbonisation of the property sector?
- Given the growth of the Greentech sector, how can communications enable tech companies to compete?
- How to approach ESG reporting and narrative development