Brookbanks partners with Place for MIPIM return
The multidisciplinary consultancy will raise its profile and grow its network at the international property conference with the help of Place North.
Brookbanks offers clients expertise in technical, environmental, highways, commercial, and project management. Brookbanks is also available as a development partner, facilitating infrastructure and large-scale construction projects.
2024 will be Brookbanks’ second time attending MIPIM. This year, the consultancy is bringing four senior members to Cannes: managing director Andrew Thorley, group managing director Paul Boileau, group director for transportation and environment Lee Witts, and director of hydrology Simon Mirams.
“We really see the value of MIPIM with its energy and opportunity,” said Thorley said.
“Having seen Place in action there in 2023, this partnership is the right choice for us as we grow our teams and presence in the North,” he continued.
“We look forward to seeing our clients out there, both from the North and around the UK and working with Place to highlight our brand and the Brookbanks’ difference on this stage.”
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place, said he was “extremely pleased” to work with Brookbanks at MIPIM 2024.
“We are proud to be the North’s number one choice for MIPIM,” Moutsopoulos said.
“We have seen our forward-planning already pay off for clients and this can only bode well for an excellent MIPIM in March.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include Earl Kendrick, Net Zero UK, VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Mansell Building Solutions, Shoosmiths, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Brookbanks
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.