BOOK NOW | Future of Retail
The popular half-day conference on Thursday 12 September will take the pulse of this fast-changing sector, from bricks to clicks, booming ecommerce, and the role of North West shopping centres and High Streets in the rebirth of retail.
With the rapid retraction of household names, replaced with online brands who occupy sheds rather than shops; retail is in a state of flux. Join us to debate its future, and learn how the property sector can be on the front foot with ever-changing trends and innovative uses of technology.
Sponsored by Bruntwood, TLT, Savills, WSP and AEW Architects, the conference is set to take place at Manchester’s Science & Industry Museum, from 8am to midday.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Andrea George, director, Bruntwood
- Elaine Boyle, retail project manager, Enterprise Nation
- Alison Niven, regional centre director, Intu Trafford Centre
- Vladislav Mukhachev, cofounder, Mindful Store
- Jeremy Hinds, director, Savills
- Phil Hepworth, associate director, AEW Architects
- Ian Standring, director, WSP
- Dan Sweeney, partner, TLT Solicitors
- Gary Crompton, director, Barker Proudlove
- Daniel Charles, head of retail, Network Rail
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS