Rochdale and Russells partner with Place North West for MIPIM
Promoting the shovel-ready HPARK project to investors will be a key mission for Rochdale Development Agency and developer Russells. Place North West will help the two amplify HPARK and other key developments in Rochdale at the international property conference in March.
RDA, a Rochdale Council-controlled company, and Russells have partnered together to deliver HPARK, which offers 1.4m sq ft of industrial and distribution space on 120 acres in Heywood.
“We’re looking forward to showcasing HPARK to the international market at MIPIM alongside our partners at the Rochdale Development Agency,” said Andrew Russell, managing director of Russells.
“The partnership has been instrumental in getting HPARK to this shovel-ready position and helping to deliver the new link road which serves the development, and we will continue working closely to ensure the development delivers on its ambition to attract new investment into the borough and provide thousands of new jobs,” he continued.
Attracting new investment is where Place North West comes in.
Russell continued: “Place provides an opportunity to speak directly to the regional, national, and international property community.
“Place can help raise awareness of the development with representatives of global businesses looking for the best-connected site in the North, and demonstrate the scheme to regional operators wanting to relocate to a bespoke state-of-the-art facility where sustainability and employee wellbeing are high on the agenda.”
Paul Ormerod, chair of the Rochdale Development Agency, added: “We have come together with Russells to partner with Place North West to show that we are a destination that has aspirations and vision, but most importantly that we deliver.”
Ormerod also described the importance of RDA’s projects with Russells, including the new South Heywood link road.
“This project and HPARK are fundamental to realising thousands of new, highly skilled, and highly paid positions in Heywood, Middleton, and across Rochdale Borough,” he said.
Both Ormerod and Russell will personally be attending MIPIM to help spread the message about the investment opportunities available in the borough.
- Who is going to MIPIM? See our list of those heading to Cannes
In addition to Russells and RDA, Place North West is also working at MIPIM with Wigan Council, Salford City Council, JMW Solicitors, Marketing Manchester, Shoosmiths, Lexington, P4 Planning. Morgan Sindall Construction, Wardell Armstrong, Reich Insurance, Together, Civic Engineers, Luma Marketing, Eden Planning, and Savills.
“We are extremely pleased to have Rochdale, one of the most active boroughs of Greater Manchester, and their fabulous development partners Russells agree to work with Place North West for MIPIM 2023,” said Place commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos.
“There is a lot actually happening on the ground in Rochdale, schemes, sites, and developments that investors and tenants can get involved with right now,” he continued.
“We look forward to shining a light on current opportunities in Rochdale whilst also promoting the next stages of growth for the town and its surrounding areas.”
Place is continuing to offer a selection of bespoke business development and thought leadership opportunities at MIPIM. These include corporate boat charters, roundtables, and videos. Opportunities are limited, however, so email Dino Moutsopoulos to avoid disappointment.
Connect with Rochdale Development Agency
Connect with Russells
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2023 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2023 media pack.