Realty partners with Place for first MIPIM
The Stockport-based property management company is headed to the international property conference in March to make valuable business connections and raise its profile – with the assistance of Place North.
Award-winning Realty Management is responsible for hundreds of developments in England and Wales, working alongside developers, freeholders, and residents. 2024 will mark the brand’s first foray into MIPIM, which is held in Cannes.
MIPIM’s attendance of more than 20,000 property professionals from a variety of sectors is a large draw for Realty.
Daniel Pollard, managing director of Realty, said: “As a high-level industry event, we know that a majority of attendees will be key decision-makers, and therefore it provides us with a unique opportunity to network and make connections with some of the leading individuals within the industry that we want to meet, and give unmatched access to a large number of development projects that we would like to be involved in post completion.”
Lauren Rowlands, associate director of business development for Realty, added: “Attending MIPIM will also increase Realty’s brand visibility within the real estate industry, potentially leading to new business opportunities and partnerships.”
Realty chose to partner with Place North based on Place’s expertise in the international property conference.
“The most prominent media coverage we have ever seen at MIPIM has come from Place North,” Rowlands said.
Pollard commented: “We are looking forward to having a fresh new experience, to networking, and an opportunity to learn about the future of real estate, and how the latest developments can impact our industry, clients, and customers.
“We see Place North as the perfect partner to achieve this.”
Place North managing partner and head of commercial Dino Moutsopoulos welcomed Realty to the Place MIPIM partnership fold.
“We are very pleased to be helping Realty Management with their 2024 MIPIM,” he said. “It is the first time the firm has attended MIPIM and we are very pleased that they reached out to Place North to help.
“We look forward to introducing Daniel Pollard and Lauren Rowlands to our clients and connections whilst assisting with the promotion and profile raising of the brand,” he continued.
In addition to Realty, Place North is also crafting MIPIM strategies with clients and partners Together, Net Zero UK, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Project Four, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Realty Management
Place is offering a variety of bespoke business development and thought leadership opportunities at MIPM. These include boat charters, event sponsorships, and video commentary services.
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.