Edward Symmons' Liverpool office has been appointed to market five former Little Chef restaurants in key roadside locations across the North West and North Wales.
The five properties are being marketed for sale and to let as part of a wider disposal of 34 restaurants nationwide that were formerly occupied by Little Chef.
The properties, in Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire and North Wales are all located on major A-roads and are expected to attract a good level of interest. The properties are:
- Converted cottage on A66 near Appleby, guide price £85,000 or rent of £10,000/year
- Kinmel Road Service Station A55, to let £50,000/year
- A51 near Littleton, Chester, guide price £250,000
- A65 Newby, outside Lancaster, £22,500/year
- Trewern, Wales border, A458, £25,000/year
Robert Diggle, partner at Edward Symmons, said: "These former Little Chef properties are well known landmarks on major A-roads running through the North West and North Wales and should attract interest from residential and commercial developers as well as tenants wishing to re-open them for café or restaurant use. We have already received a significant number of enquiries from tenants, owner occupiers and property speculators."