Morgan Sindall chooses Place for MIPIM
The North West construction leader will return to the international property conference in 2024, hosting its popular mid-morning drinks reception on 12 March.
Morgan Sindall Construction’s MIPIM event has become a vital part of the Cannes social calendar for those doing business in the North West. Once again, Morgan Sindall has chosen Place to co-host the invitation-only event.
Emma Ratcliffe, senior business development manager for the North West at Morgan Sindall, said: “We are thrilled to announce our renewed partnership with Place North West at MIPIM 2024, including the return of our long-standing joint event on the conference’s first day; renowned for uniting key decision makers and leaders to ignite discussions and elevate the North West at MIPIM.
“Our previous partnerships have showcased the strength of our shared vision and values, enabling us to effectively spotlight Morgan Sindall’s pivotal role in shaping the North West’s built environment,” she continued.
“By showcasing the tangible value we bring in terms of innovation, social value and carbon reduction to name a few, our Place partnership has succeeded in highlighting the remarkable achievements we’re actively delivering across the North West.”
Ratcliffe will be attending MIPIM, alongside Morgan Sindall Construction’s managing director for the North West, Simon Arnott.
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, commented: “Place has worked with Morgan Sindall at MIPIM for 6 years now, and we look forward to another strong year of activity with this innovative contractor.
“Indeed, this MIPIM will see new North West managing director Simon Arnott attend the expo and we look forward to helping grow his profile and continue to support Emma Ratcliffe and her team on the business development side.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include Net Zero UK, VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Mansell Building Solutions, Shoosmiths, Hearthstone Finance, Brookbanks, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, Earl Kendrick, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Morgan Sindall Construction
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.