MIPIM 2022 | JMW will take largest team yet
The law firm will be partnering with Place North West to make the most of the international property conference.
JMW Solicitors, which has one of the largest specialist real estate teams in the North West, will bring a team of 11 to Cannes to represent both the firm’s Manchester and London offices. Its MIPIM delegation will include specialists in real estate, construction, corporate, planning and finance.
The firms’ partnership with Place North West will produce both content and coverage across the four-day event, providing vital analysis of the major market announcements throughout the week.
“We are pleased to be partnering with Place North West as we head out to Cannes for MIPIM 2022,” said Thomas Pearson, partner and joint head of real estate commercial at JMW.
“We will be attending the conference with our largest ever team from JMW, meeting with old faces and making new connections, and continuing to build on what has been a strong period of growth for the firm; despite the pandemic and the challenges that created,” Pearson continued.
“As this is the first MIPIM for a couple of years, we hope that the event will be well attended and look forward to once again representing Manchester and the North West and everything the region has to offer.”
JMW will also be hosting its popular pre-MIPIM brunch in Manchester this year, welcoming guests from across the property industry.
Join these great companies and partner with Place North West to help make your brand stand out from the crowd.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches and events with quick video interviews with your attendees.
- Sponsorship of Place MIPIM Closing Drinks: a networking drinks event for around 500 guests. With high-profile guests enjoying a relaxed beach setting, sponsoring Place MIPIM Closing Drinks is the perfect, hassle-free way to get your brand in front of significant figures at MIPIM. Already sponsored by Mills & Reeve, Altus Group and essensys.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of PlaceTech and Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports and more.
For more information or to book opportunities, contact Place commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com