Earl Kendrick partners with Place for MIPIM debate
Project and building consultancy Earl Kendrick will co-host an ‘in conversation with’ breakfast event at MIPIM as a Place North partner next year.
The event on Wednesday morning of MIPIM week in March is a new addition to our itinerary in Cannes and details of speakers and themes will be announced closer to the day.
Andrew Banister, director of Earl Kendrick North, said: “We attended MIPIM for the first time in 2023 and saw the fantastic opportunities available for a growing company like ours.
“Second time around at MIPIM, we discussed how we would want more structure and exposure as that can be difficult to get in a sea of 20,000+ people and so we were looking to partner up with someone with MIPIM experience. The Northern office has attended a number of Place North events and when the opportunity came round to work with Place North at MIPIM it was a no-brainer.”
Earl Kendrick works in all sectors and has five offices across the UK including in Manchester’s Charlotte Street.
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, said: “Earl Kendrick is another new client to choose Place North for MIPIM events.
“As sponsors of our new ‘in conversation with’ breakfast, Earl Kendrick has secured prominent positioning at a large, high-profile event with selected delegates.
“Place North is known to gather quality, high-level guests, and nowhere is that more so than at MIPIM,” Moutsopoulos continued.
“I welcome Earl Kendrick to the Place client roster for MIPIM 2024 and look forward to working closely with Andrew Banister and the wider Earl Kendrick teams.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include Net Zero UK, VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Mansell Building Solutions, Shoosmiths, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Earl Kendrick
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.