Cavendish teams up with Place for MIPIM
The strategic communications agency will use its expertise to educate the international market about the best ways to navigate the UK’s political scene.
MIPIM brings more than 20,000 investors, developers, politicians, and property professionals to Cannes for a four-day conference. In 2024, the international built environment convention will be held from 12 March to 15 March.
For Cavendish, MIPIM is the perfect place to showcase the company’s expertise.
“As we head towards the next general election it is vital that investors understand the changing political landscape in the UK and what this means for their business,” said Kevin Whitmore, director and head of the North and Midlands at Cavendish.
“From renewables to housing, high streets to aviation, our insight and expertise are helping our clients to navigate the politics of planning and build support for investment into our built environment across the North,” Whitmore continued.
“I’m looking forward to highlighting the work that Cavendish is doing on a global stage.”
Whitmore added that Cavendish was “delighted” to partner with Place North for next year’s MIPIM.
“As the voice of property in the North, it is a perfect partnership as we continue to promote the Cavendish brand to clients across the region and internationally in Cannes,” Whitmore said.
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North said he was “very pleased” to have Cavendish as part of the Place North delegation for MIPIM.
“I have worked with Kevin Whitmore for many years and know he offers the most reliable political and commercial communications advice, which really does help his clients navigate difficult issues,” Moutsopoulos said.
“Cavendish is a well-established brand but may be new to many businesses working in the North of England, so I look forward to helping integrate the business through our Place North activities at MIPIM.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include Net Zero UK, VM Group, Hope Architects, Wardell Armstrong, Real Estate Media Marketing, Mansell Building Solutions, Shoosmiths, Hearthstone Finance, Brookbanks, DUAL Asset, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, Earl Kendrick, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Cavendish
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.