BOOK NOW | Meet the Authorities: public-private partnerships
Don’t miss this chance to hear from local authorities from across the North West about what they’re looking for in a partner, the projects they have on the table, and how working with the private sector can lead to great results.
Place North West’s Meet the Authorities: public-private partnerships will shed light on how developers and councils are maximising these relationships to help regenerate communities. Expect to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly as they get candid about what works and what doesn’t.
Meet the Authorities: public-private partnerships will be held on 30 March at the Science and Industry Museum in Manchester. Starting with breakfast at 8am, this half-day conference is sponsored by Telcom, Place Capital Group, and Robertson.
Our dynamic line-up of speakers includes the decision makers who lead large-scale regeneration efforts in councils and in the private sector, making this a can’t-miss event for those looking to find out more about the best ways to marry private sector wants with public sector needs.
Confirmed speakers so far
- Samantha Campbell, director of planning and building control, Liverpool City Council
- Rob Charnley, interim director of housing and economy, Cheshire West and Chester Council
- Lauren Gavaghan, senior development manager, Bruntwood
- Simon Lawrence, director of growth and regeneration, Lancashire County Council
- Rachel Peak, regeneration programmes and assurance manager, Knowsley Council
- Laura Percy, development director, U+I
- David Smith-Milne, founder, Place Capital Group
- Warwick Smither, development director, Genr8
We know this half-day conference is a great opportunity to make that next great business connection, so we’ll also provide ample networking opportunities throughout the day, including during a pre-panel breakfast and post-panel lunch.
Book your ticket today by using the form below. If you cannot see the form, please contact email@example.com.