Join Place North West two weeks today to explore the development and investment outlook for the private rented sector.
Our expert panel of players from the PRS will debate the challenges and opportunities emerging from the changing outlook.
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Paul Gerrard, director, ForLiving
- Sibel Osman, head of PRS, Rendall & Rittner
- Stephen Quinlan, managing partner, Denton Corker Marshall
- Gemma Leonard, partner, DAC Beachcroft
- Tom Sinclair, residential investment director, Manchester, CBRE
Topics to be debated include:
- Overview of standing development pipeline
- Institutional appetite for new assets
- Changes in target market, price, and type of offering
- PRS in repurposed spaces such as shopping centres
- Will PRS move into the suburbs and satellite towns
- Picture for senior living and student accommodation
The event is due to take place online from 10am to 11am on Wednesday 24 June.
PRS Pipeline: Impact & Opportunities is sponsored by leading law firm DAC Beachcroft, and ForLiving, which offers high-quality homes for sale, shared ownership and private rent, and ClearFibre by Telcom, which provides futureproof connectivity infrastructure for the private rented sector.
Companies already registered to join the online event include: Sigma Capital, Manchester City Council, HBD, Peel Land & Property, 3DReid, CallisonRTKL, BCEGI, Willmott Dixon, Cole Waterhouse, Cushman & Wakefield, Falconer Chester Hall, Far East Consortium, Graham Construction, Hive Land & Planning, HMA Homes, Turley, IBI Group, Knight Frank, Lambert Smith Hampton, WSP, Watkin Jones Group, Appleyard & Trew, Northern Soul Real Estate, RSK, Parkinson Real Estate, Levitt Bernstein, Maybern Planning & Development, Nikal, Pinsent Masons, Hannan Associates, Glenbrook and more.
If you can’t see the sign-up form below, please contact email@example.com