Expressions of interest are being invited for a four year framework to provide electrical and maintenance work at the Sellafield nuclear site in Seascale, Cumbria.
The contract is being divided into four lots including:
- Lot 1 – Civil, mechanical and design, valued at £48.8m
- Lot 2 – Mobile cranes and rigging, £5.2m
- Lot 3 – Plant hire, £2.6m
- Lot 4 – Lifting equipment hire, £1.6m
The total value of the framework agreement is estimated at just over £58.34m and four contractors are envisaged to be appointed.
Deadline for expressions of interest is 12pm on 19 September. Invitations to participate to selected candidates will then be sent out 30 September 2011.
- For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org