Join Place North West, Pochin’s and Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership for a breakfast briefing looking into the latest developments, opportunities and challenges in Cheshire.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Guy Butler, director, Glenbrook Property, and chairman, Chester Growth Partnership
- Chris Doherty, site director, Manchester Science Partnerships’ Alderley Park, Cheshire
- Jim Nicholson, chief executive, Pochin’s
- Heather Standidge, associate director, Cushman & Wakefield and advisor on Cheshire Science Corridor Enterprise Zone
- Paul Vernon, executive director of commercial operations at Chester University
The event is due to take place on Tuesday 4 October at the Riverside Innovation Centre in Chester. Arrival, registration and breakfast is at 8am for an 8.30am start.
Cheshire Development Update is sponsored by Pochin’s and Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership.