Opportunities in the ever-changing education market and how they are funded will be examined at a dedicated event taking place next month at PlaceEXPO.
Building for Education will cover all parts of the market including schools, colleges, universities and student accommodation, with dedicated sessions on each.
PlaceEXPO is the property programme organised by Place North West and Active Profile during the UK's International Festival for Business in Liverpool during June and July.
Building for Education is sponsored by Kier Construction North, Hill Dickinson and Sheppard Robson.
Among the speakers at Building for Education on the afternoon of Thursday 19 June, during the education week at IFB, will be:
- Cllr Jane Corbett, cabinet member for education and children's services, Liverpool City Council
- Giles Beswick, director, Vita Student, developer
- Kerrie Norman, director at Flinders Chase, education development consultancy
- Mary Heaney, director of services, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Alex Solk, partner, Sheppard Robson, architect
- Dr Richard Heseltine, director of library and learning innovation and university librarian for the University of Hull
IFB is a one-off UK trade expo and conference festival hosted in Liverpool on behalf of the UK Government.