A total of 14 stalled housing schemes in the North West have received funding from round two of the Homes & Communities Agency Kickstart programme.
Around £10.5m has been granted towards housing schemes in Greater Manchester, Liverpool, St Helens, Lancashire and Chester.
Redrow Homes's Cressington Heath scheme, off Garston Road, in Liverpool has received £672,904 worth of funding.
JS Bloor's Gorton scheme and Persimmon Homes' Olives Valley scheme in Bury have each received over £1m of funding.
The HCA Kickstart programme is allocating almost £83m to unlock 5,696 new homes in the UK. The grants are part of the HCA's £450m worth of funding for 153 stalled residential schemes across the country.
A further announcement later in spring will be made on the other successful bidders in round two.
Residential schemes benefitting from the HCA funding in Cheshire includes:
- Upton Dene in Chester, 52 homes, £486,034, Morris Homes
Residential schemes benefitting from the HCA funding in Greater Manchester includes:
- Stamford Brook, Trafford, 53 homes, £544,620, Redrow
- Gorton, 52 homes, £1,254,000, JS Bloor
- Spinners Mews, Oldham, 51 homes, £606,417, Redrow Homes
- Olives Valley, Bury, 50 homes, £1,060,875, Persimmon Homes
Residential schemes benefitting from the HCA funding in Lancashire includes:
- Billinge, Greenfields, Wigan, 50 homes, £748,500, Persimmon Homes
- Cedar Walk, Chorley, 87 homes, £994,733, Redrow Homes
- Fleetwood Harbour Vil, Wyre, 58 homes, £953,588, Redrow Homes
- Lex, Chorley, 58 homes, £836,142, Redrow Homes
- Rivington View, Chorley, 50 homes, £580,552, Morris Homes
- Millers Green, Heysham, 55 homes, £416,886, Miller Homes
Residential schemes benefitting from the HCA funding in Merseyside includes:
- Cressington Heath, Liverpool, 52 homes, £672,904, Redrow Homes
- The Point, West Derby, Liverpool, 54 homes, £679,613, Morris Homes
- Waterside Village, St Helens, 83 homes, £694,950, Morris Homes