Up to £40k + Benefits
Our client is a national firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants with a network of nine offices and a current headcount of more than 350. They provide comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients – including over 40 per cent of the FTSE100 – hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
In order to strengthen their Manchester team, our client is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and commercially aware Landlord & Tenant Surveyor to join this successful and established national department working across all commercial property types.
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Advice on Court procedures
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Dilapidations and Diminution in Value Advice
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- MRICS qualified.
- There is a strong culture of teamwork but there is still the scope to take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring client needs are met.
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence.
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client's behalf and to develop effective and long lasting relationships with our clients, using exceptional rapport skills.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business for our client.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Full driving licence
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days' holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year (3 days in 2014).
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life/Accident/Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
The normal hours of work for this position are 0900hrs to 1730hrs, Monday to Friday. This position also involves out of hours working on an 'as necessary' basis.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley Associates is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email email@example.com.