Manchester City Council, in its role as manager of the North West Construction Hub, is hosting five regional procurement events in June.
The events are aimed at providing information to individuals and teams responsible for procuring construction services. The North West Improvement and Efficiency Partnership was established to support public sector clients in their drive to increase efficiency, improve public services, deliver better outcomes for local people and save money.
Places are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis:
- Lancashire – Monday 6 June 8:00am, registration for 8.30am start: Preston Marriott Hotel, Garstang Road, Broughton, Preston PR3 5JB
- Merseyside – Wednesday 8 June, 8:00am for 8.30am: Aintree Racecourse, Ormskirk Road, Aintree, Liverpool L9 5AS
- Greater Manchester – Tuesday 14 June, 8:00am for 8.30am: Cube, 113-115 Portland Street, Manchester M1
- Cumbria – Thursday 16 June, 9:30am for 10.00am: The Learning Gateway, University of Cumbria, Fusehill Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2HH
- Cheshire – Thursday 23 June, 8:00am for 8.30am: Portal Premier Golf & Country Club, Forest Road, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 0JA
The North West Construction Hub aims to move away from lowest price tendering, replacing this with long-term, collaborative relationships between clients, professionals and contractors. The result is less waste, less duplication, local engagement and greater efficiencies which give better value for money.
- Places can be booked by contacting Joanna Chomeniuk, NWCH administrative officer on 0161 219 6213 or via email: email@example.com