The developer is planning to upgrade the Manchester building, providing up to 30,000 sq ft of offices as well as a ground floor food and beverage offer.
Bruntwood Works has submitted a building control application with Manchester City Council outlining its intentions for the three-storey building, previously occupied by the Royal Bank of Scotland.
The developer told Place North West the project was in “the early planning stages” and that it could not provide any further details at this stage.
The grade two-listed Mosley Street building was constructed in 1862 for the Manchester and Salford Bank. It was acquired by the Royal Bank of Scotland in 1931.
Bruntwood bought the building, which is connected to another of its properties, 57 Spring Gardens, in 2004.
The scheme forms part of an ongoing strategy that has seen several of Bruntwood’s city centre assets upgraded.
So far In Manchester, Neo, 111 Piccadilly, Blackfriars House and Bloc, previously known as Lowry House, have all been comprehensively redeveloped as part of the company’s Pioneer programme.
In Liverpool, Bruntwood is spending £3m to upgrade the Plaza.