JOB | Senior Property Management Surveyor
Salary – £35,000 Plus Car/Car Allowance & Benefits
My client is a national consultancy and provides commercial property management services to property investors and developers. The team currently manage a UK wide portfolio of properties covering all market sectors with a capital value of in excess of £1bn. The focus is solely on providing high quality property management services through a network of nine local management offices, run by senior and experienced property managers.
Their specific expertise lies in the management of multi-leased properties and portfolios, and the capability, where required, to integrate with clients property asset management teams and their management systems. Our client works closely with asset managers, owners and occupiers on commercial assets of over £120m in North West alone.
Overall Purpose of Job
Due to continued expansion, my client is looking to recruit a further Property Manager to their regional team. Based out of their Greater Manchester office, the suitable candidate would be responsible for managing a portfolio of assets throughout the North West.
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for high profile clients who require a premium level service. The individual will also be responsible for a number of other instructions largely consisting of mixed-use schemes.
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and onsite subsidiary on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service charge administration
- Setting up new properties
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out additional activities.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- MRICS Minimum 1 years PQE within Property Management
- Management of Portfolios of multi-let commercial property
- Contractor Management
- Commercial Service Charge Management
- Tenant Management
- High degree of commerciality
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley Associates on 0151 242 1630 for further information.
Kingsley Associates is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Legal, Engineering & Property Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org