Hearthstone Finance partners with Place for MIPIM events
The international property convention is the ideal place to grow the financial company’s network and find potential partners.
Hearthstone Finance is more than just a brokerage, boasting experienced senior staff members who are well-versed in property investment and development.
This advantageous combination enables them to leverage both personal expertise and insights gained from evaluating around 600 finance applications each year.
Hearthstone managing director Ajay Nayyar and mortgage, equity release, and protection advisor Jordanne Whiley will be attending MIPIM in 2024.
Nayyar and Whiley described their reasons for attending the conference in Cannes as twofold: to expand the firm’s professional network and to explore potential collaborations with investors and developers, aiming to identify areas of mutual benefit and synergy.
Choosing Place North to help with this mission was a logical decision to enhance Hearthstone’s visibility and credibility within the industry at the event.
As the sponsor of the invite-only Place North Arrivals Reception on 11 March, Hearthstone will be in a prime position to meet influential property professionals before MIPIM properly begins.
Hearthstone is also backing the Place North MIPIM Breakfast Event on 13 March, which will include an ‘in conversation with…’ session with a high-profile leader in the field.
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, welcomed Hearthstone to the Place MIPIM partner fold.
“Hearthstone Finance are a new client to Place North and was recommended to work with us by one of our long-standing partners, JMW Solicitors,” Moutsopoulos said.
“In taking sponsorship of both our arrivals reception and our Wednesday morning breakfast event, Hearthstone Finance has laid down clear intent to raise its profile and win new business from MIPIM 2024.
“The firm has also invested in being a Place North MIPIM partner and as such will gain access to a number of private events throughout the week of MIPIM as well as an exclusive post-MIPIM intelligence report,” Moutsopoulos continued.
“I look forward to working with Ajay and his team in the coming months.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include Net Zero UK, VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Mansell Building Solutions, Shoosmiths, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Hearthstone Finance
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.