Join Place North West and Lexington Communications for an in-depth discussion on the Northern Powerhouse and Levelling Up agendas as the region navigates out of lockdown into recovery.
The economic outlook, shovel-ready projects, Boris Johnson’s pledge to look after the ‘red wall’ constituencies that voted him into power, will all be debated at this dedicated event.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Louise Wyman, newly appointed strategic director of growth and development, Manchester City Council
- Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor of Liverpool City Region
- Henri Murison, director, Northern Powerhouse Partnership
- Richard Cook, economics director, Pegasus, advisory firm
- Andrew Dickman, director, Tritax Symmetry, industrial developer
The session will be chaired by Sarah Townsend, editor of Place North West.
This is a chance to learn and engage with the industry. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and connect with others.
By registering, you will gain access to the Place North West virtual event app where you can network and interact with other attendees from the property industry.
The event is due to take place online from 10am to 11am on Tuesday 14 July.
Northern Powerhouse: Levelling Up is sponsored by Lexington Communications.
If you are unable to see or click on the below sign-up form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org