The next hotspots for hotel developments, the challenges of delivering stadia and arenas, and how food & beverage offerings can drive the success of commercial property will all be discussed at this event next week.
The half-day conference on Thursday 11 July at Manchester’s Science & Industry Museum will examine the challenges of stadium design and delivery, and how sports schemes can act as a catalyst for wider regeneration.
The rising demand for hotel rooms in Liverpool and Manchester’s development pipeline will also be discussed, along with the role of restaurants, bars, and leisure offerings in placemaking and city centres.
Projects to be discussed include Old Trafford’s Civic Quarter, Urmston’s Market41, global stadia including World Cup venues, Everton’s proposed stadium at Bramley Moore Dock, and hotel schemes across Liverpool and Manchester.
The speakers are:
- Mark Phillips, director, hotels & resorts consulting, Colliers International
- Steve Collis, head of sports, leisure and hospitality, Arcadis
- Adam Hall, managing director, Falconer Chester Hall
- Thom Hetherington, chief executive, Northern Restaurant & Bar Show
- Allie Bainbridge, surveyor, Mason Owen
- Felicity Tulloch, partner, Kuits Solicitors
- Marcel Ridyard, senior associate, AFL Architects
- Nick Mennell, leisure sector manager, Willmott Dixon
- Ernst ter Horst, associate, Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
The event is sponsored by Arcadis, Kuits Solicitors, and Willmott Dixon. Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
The half-day conference includes a mix of presentations and panels and will begin at 8am with breakfast, closing with lunch at 12:00.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org