More than 25 consultants have been appointed to a diverse panel of advisors by local authorities in Cumbria.
The contract award was handled by Cumbria County Council on behalf of Carlisle City Council, South Lakeland District Council, Barrow in Furness District Council, Eden District Council, Copeland District Council, Allerdale District Council and the Lake District National Park Authority.
The disciplines covered include project management, architecture, sustainability and economic appraisal, valuation and market analysis, civil and structural engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, quantity surveying and building surveying.
The scoring criteria for selection were weighted 60% price and 40% quality.
The contractors appointed were as follows:
- Amey OW, Oxford
- Architects Plus (UK), Carlisle
- Atkins, Epsom
- Capita Symonds, London
- Carigiet Cowen, Carlisle
- Cowen Building Consultancy, Euxton
- Craig and Green Architects LLP, Barrow in Furness
- Cumbria Waste Management, Carlisle
- Davis Langdon LLP, London
- Day Cummins, Cockermouth
- Elliot Dent, Whitley Bay
- Genecon LLP, Leeds
- Gerald Eve LLP, London
- Gifford LLP, Southampton
- Halcrow Group, London
- Mace, London
- McGowan Miler Partnership, Dumfries
- Mott Macdonald, Croydon
- NPS Property Consultants, Norwich
- Opus International Consultants (UK), Bradley Stoke
- Parsons Brinckerhoff, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Peill & Company, Kendal
- Regeneris Consulting, Altrincham
- Rider Levett Bucknall UK, Birmingham
- Scott Wilson, Basingstoke
- Space Architecture, Newcastle upon Tyne
- WYG Engineering, Leeds