The Centre for the Construction Innovation North West, the training and business support agency hosted by Salford University, has launched a Women in Construction Action Network "to enable women from across the construction industry to meet, learn and share experiences with each other."
The network will meet every two months to provide mentoring, encourage debate, as well as offering certified personal development training.
Meetings will take place in the following areas:
– Cheshire: The Fir Grove Hotel, Warrington
– Cumbria: The Rheged Centre, Penrith
– Lancashire: Dunkenhalgh Hotel, Clayton Le Moors
– Manchester: University of Salford, Manchester
– Merseyside: The Foresight Centre, Liverpool
CCI is providing the programme free of charge as part of the Women & Work Project funded by Construction Skills.
- If you would like to reserve your place on one of these events and receive further venue and agenda details, please email Lisa Worrall on email@example.com or Katy Harris on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 295 5076.
- September's events cover the following topics:
Cheshire: 11 September – Presenting a Positive Image
Cumbria: 25 September – Emotional Intelligence
Lancashire: 18 September – Dealing with Toxic People & Toxic Teams
Manchester: 16 September – Effective Communication & Team Working Skills
Merseyside: 23 September – Managing Your Time