Hear from Bruntwood Works, Fiera Real Estate, Cushman & Wakefield and gain invaluable market insight at this free-to-attend briefing next week.
Software provider essensys worked with analyst Verdantix to conduct research into what landlords and enterprise tenants were considering when it came to reviewing real estate strategies post-pandemic.
This PlaceTech event on the morning of Wednesday 19 May will be in two parts: part one will feature a presentation of the research results. Part two will be a discussion between landlords and other industry players on what the results of the research mean and how they reflect the current state of the market.
Talking points include:
- To what extent are landlords and tenants incorporating flex space into their real estate strategies? What does this look like and how are they making it happen?
- How can landlords most effectively respond to changing tenant expectations? In-building experience, lease term flexibility and technology are key focus points
- What does the current gap between tenant expectations and offerings look like? Where are the key gaps? How can they be plugged?
- If landlords plug the gap effectively, what could the impact on portfolio valuation be?
Andrew Butterworth, commercial director, Bruntwood Works | Bruntwood Works is one of the largest property providers in the UK. It develops and manages workspaces for businesses of all sizes, from serviced offices to co-working lounges, and has over 2,000 customers.
Rupert Sheldon, head of core REIM, Fiera Real Estate | Fiera Real Estate is a leading creator and manager of assets via its ownership stakes in ten UK property companies and directly manages £740 million of AUM. Rupert joined Fiera Real Estate in 2005 and takes particular responsibility for the Core and Core Plus funds and segregated account relationships that operate within the company.
Emma Swinnerton, international partner, EMEA head of flexible leasing solutions, Cushman & Wakefield | Emma joined Cushman & Wakefield in April 2018, providing strategic advice to operators, landlords, investors, and new entrants on how to respond to the changing dynamics of the flexible office market
Dominic Dugan, design director, Oktra | Dominic collaborates with landlords to create targeted offerings that stand-out in a competitive market, and is currently leading a design team in the reinvention of standard landlord offerings, challenging buildings to maximise their potential from shell and core through to a landlord’s fitted solution, in order to achieve highest rents and best in class.
Stuart Neumann, vice-president, advisory services, Verdantix | Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with expertise in environment, health, safety and quality, operational excellence, smart buildings, as well as ESG & sustainability technologies
Ibrahim Yate, industry analyst, Verdantix | Ibrahim is a senior analyst in the Verdantix Smart Buildings practice. His current research agenda covers innovation in software and hardware solutions for flex space management, single-tenant workplace management and workplace systems integration.
Antony Slumbers, co-founder, Real Innovation Academy | Antony delivers training programmes for technology entrepreneurs and real estate professionals, and will be chairing the event
Who should attend?
Landlords and those responsible for portfolio strategy who want access to valuable research to ensure their developments are matching tenant expectations
Benefits of attending:
- Access to exclusive research from essensys and Verdantix
- You’ll get to network with senior professionals from across the sector on digital tables
- You’ll have the ability to connect with and private message speakers and other delegates
- You’ll have access to panel discussions from industry experts which will be available to watch again after the event
The event is free to attend. Please register using the form below. If you have any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org