Luma joins Place MIPIM partners
Lucy Lomas, director of the B2B marketing agency for property and professional services, is looking forward to “merging our capabilities” with Place North West at next year’s show.
Luma Marketing already works closely with Place on client activity and its own profile-raising through our Insight thought-leadership columns and more. The Manchester-based agency advises companies on branding, strategy and planning, website development, campaigns and maintaining effective marketing strategies.
Lomas added: “With two decades of MIPIM experience, we’re no strangers to the vibrancy of the conference and all the opportunities it has to offer. Our collaboration with Place North West represents an exciting opportunity to merge our capabilities, whilst enjoying the comprehensive care and support that the Place team provides to us and our clients.”
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, said: “Having worked for a number of years with Luma Marketing and knowing their knowledge of good comms and brand profiling, I’m proud to welcome Luma back for another year of working with Place at MIPIM.
“Lucy Lomas and her team really understand how to strategically raise the profile and market companies in the built environment, and we are very pleased that Luma has chosen Place North’s Place MIPIM Partnership as their own choice of marketing at MIPIM.
Place North is already working on MIPIM strategies with clients and partners Together, Net Zero UK, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Project Four, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Luma Marketing
Place MIPIM 2024
Place is offering a variety of bespoke business development and thought leadership opportunities at MIPM. These include boat charters, event sponsorships, and video commentary services.
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.