Dates set for NWDA strategy roadshow
The North West Development Agency has announced details of the consultation events for its statutory business plan for the next few years, Regional Strategy 2010.
The series of events are outlined below:
- Cheshire & Warrington – 1 February, 12.30 – 4pm, Queen's Hotel, Chester
- Merseyside – 2 February, 8.30am – 12.00, ACC, Liverpool
- Cumbria – 8 February, 9am – 12.30, Rheged, Cumbria
- Lancashire – 9 February, 12.30pm – 4pm, Guild Hall, Preston
- Greater Manchester – 23 February, 9am – 1pm, City of Manchester Stadium
RS2010 sets planning guidelines and public spending plans in housing, transport, enterprise and physical regeneration for the North West area.
The second part of the paper, detail to the outline published this month, is due to be published in the summer. The RS2010 is co-written by the NWDA and 4NW, formerly the North West Regional assembly.
- To register for events or to download the RS2010 Part One draft visit the NW RS2010 website here.