We welcome comment, criticism and debate on Place North West, but ask that participants adhere to the following community standards:
- Ensure discussion is relevant and on topic
- No personal attacks or abuse
- Keep arguments constructive and to the point
- Do not impersonate someone else
- No swear words, offensive or sexual language
- Do not post potentially libellous or defamatory comments, which might unduly damage an individual’s reputation
- No commercial promotion, spam or sales pitches
We reserve the right to stop comment threads on stories if the conversation goes too far off-topic, or becomes overly negative and disrespectful to the community.
We will not approve comments if they do not follow the guidance above.