Torus appoints contractors to £215m housing framework
The Liverpool-based developer and landlord has selected 12 firms to deliver new-build residential projects across the North West.
The four-year, £215m framework is split into two lots: projects valued less than £10m and schemes valued at £10m or more.
Contractors appointed to the higher value lot, with a predicted total spend of £150m, are:
- Seddon Construction – Manchester
- Anwyl Construction – Flintshire
- Lovell Partnerships – Staffordshire
- Caddick Construction – West Yorkshire
- Eric Wright Construction – Preston
- Vistry Partnerships North West – Kent
Contractors appointed to the lower value lot are:
- Casey Group – Cheshire
- Crossfield Construction – Liverpool
- Penny Lane Builders – Liverpool
- Carroll Build – Liverpool
- RP Tyson Construction – Lancashire
- M&Y Maintenance & Construction – St Helens
The total value of this lot is £65m.
Contractors for individual jobs will be selected via a mini-competition.
Torus manages 40,000 homes across Liverpool, Warrington and St Helens. The firm is preparing to lodge an application for the mixed-use redevelopment of Melwood, Liverpool FC’s former training ground.