REGISTER NOW | Tomorrow’s Developer
Looking to break into the housebuilding sector? This free event will provide guidance on how to start your career as a developer.
Building upon a successful event earlier this year, Close Brothers Property Finance, in association with Place North West, is once again hosting Tomorrow’s Developer. This time, the inspirational and informational event will be held starting at 5pm on Tuesday 28 November at The Dome at ABC Buildings in Manchester.
What to expect:
- A dynamic panel discussion with development leaders
- Practical advice on starting a career in development and housebuilding from those who have been there, done that
- An overview of the challenges the next generation of housebuilders are facing, and how to overcome them
- Opportunities to put your questions in front of industry experts
- Valuable networking opportunities
In order to attend Tomorrow’s Developer you will need to meet at least some of the following criteria:
- You are 25 to 40 years old
- You have at least two years of experience within the property/construction industry i.e. builder, solicitor, surveyor, estate agent, etc.
- Intend to kick-start your property development career
- Preferably have completed a small project before e.g refurbishment
- Ideally have some equity behind you, whether from personal savings or family
Please note that you do not need to meet all of the above criteria in order to attend.
The event is free, but you will need to register your interest in order to attend.
You can register your interest by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.