University of Salford is holding a free workshop as part of the Construction Knowledge Exchange, the Government scheme aimed at promoting links and collaboration between higher education and the construction industry.
The workshop will look at helping construction firms:
- Understand the client, the procurement process and drivers
- Understand the PQQ scoring process
- Improve resource efficiency
- Organise your resources, content and timetable of events
Exercises and group work will be involved and Professors Andrew Thomas and Peter McDermott are guest speakers on the day.
The Bid Coaching Workshop: Continuous Improvement Group is being held on 11 February at CUBE in Manchester from 1pm.
- To register your interest Email Vicky Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 295 6676 by Wednesday, 4 February.