We are looking for an experienced chartered Building Surveyor to join our team full time working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Based in Manchester this post will require the successful candidate travel to sites in Warrington, Runcorn, Bury, and Manchester.
Predominantly your work will involve;
- Project Management
- Preparing and negotiating Landlords Schedules of Dilapidations, Landlords Appraisal and approval of fit-out works,
- Preparing Valuations
- Conducting Measured and Condition Surveys
- CDM duties
- Supervising the Company's CAD Technician and Graduate Building Surveyor
You must be dynamic and enthusiastic with good interpersonal and business development skills with a dedication to achieve the highest standards and ideally experience within the Commercial Property sector.
You will also be able to work autonomously to a high standard to meet deadlines while also overseeing that others work to their own deadlines.
Applicants should have a good knowledge of Building Regulations and CDM Regulations. A driving licence is required for this position.
Key requirements are:
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- BSc in Building Surveying
- Consultancy background
- Minimum 5 years experience with a large Building Consultancy Firm
- Good team worker and client facing ability
- AutoCAD proficiency essential
PIN Property is a busy in-house consultancy providing strategic property and commercial real estate advice to a large property developer. Based in Manchester, we manage a commercial property portfolio of office and industrial buildings, in excess of 2 million sq.ft., predominantly located in the North West of England.
We work collaboratively with our supply chain partners in delivering innovative bespoke and high quality solutions for new build developments and refurbished projects. Our ability to understand occupier and buyer aspirations and expectations is driven by set objectives to meet customer requirements who are primarily property funds.
Interested applicants please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Salary: £50,000+ depending on experience
Start Date: Immediate