GET INVOLVED | Place Party Prize Draw
Buy a song for our DJ to play on the night at Place Party and enter the prize draw to win with Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar, Manchester Arena, Albert Square Chop House, Scene Indian Street Kitchen, Tate Store and Brunning & Price.
Even if you’re not one of the lucky ones attending our first Place Party on 15 October we would like you to get involved with fund-raising and competitions on the night.
All the money raised from our Just Giving jukebox will be divided equally between homeless charity Whitechapel Centre in Liverpool and Wood Street Mission, supporting Manchester and Salford families living in poverty.
Place North West will match the total sum, doubling the amount raised for Wood Street Mission and Whitechapel Centre.
- Three-course dinner and wine for two at Albert Square Chop House
- Two tickets to see Stereophonics at Manchester Arena on 4 December, upgraded seats and fast track bar in hospitality area
- Cocktails and shisha at Scene Indian Street Kitchen, Spinningfields
- Luxury hamper including selection of coffees, hot chocolate and coffee-making kit from Second City Coffee
- £100 gift voucher for Tate Shop online: browse and select from books, prints, clothing, art materials, children’s gifts and homewares
- Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar, Liverpool. Daycation full day pampering package: spa hand and arm treatment; back and shoulder massage; bespoke facial; Nails inc. Champagne express manicure or pedicure; makeover; light lunch with wine
- £50 lunch at The Architect, Chester, Brunning & Price’s classic pub restaurant within Chester’s city walls overlooking the racecourse at Roodee
NB: Don’t forget to leave your name and company. We will need to contact you if you win and we will add your details to our programme on the night. Winners announced on Thursday 15 October. Winning entries will be selected at random.
Place Party is sponsored by Manchester Hall, Hill Dickinson, Manchester Property Forum, Cowgill Holloway, New Bailey; the drinks sponsor is Pin Property. Tickets for Place Party have sold out.