BOOK NOW | Industrial + Logistics
To say the North West industrial market is ‘hot’ is an understatement. With Knight Frank reporting 7.3m sq ft occupier take-up last year and £1.2bn in investment, the sheds sector is one worth paying attention to.
Enter Place North West’s Industrial + Logistics event, where leaders in the industrial space will come together to discuss how the sheds of today are being adapted to fit the needs of tomorrow, the truth about the seemingly unquenchable demand, and where the investment opportunities are going to be next.
You won’t want to miss this chance to acquire the crucial market intel you need to take advantage of the sector’s vast potential.
Industrial + Logistics will be held on 11 May at the Science and Industry Museum in Manchester. Starting with a networking breakfast at 8am, this half-day conference is sponsored by Aew Architects, Lexington, JMW, Panattoni, Waterman, Turley, and Cole Waterhouse.
- Jack Brister, managing director of development, Wain Estates
- Dan Burn, head of development for North West & Yorkshire, Panattoni
- Tracy Clavell-Bate, head of development & acquisition, Barnfield Construction
- Diane Corfe, director – national ecology service lead, Waterman
- Kate Howe, development director, Tritax Symmetry
- Giles Jones, project manager, Liverpool City Region Freeport
- Nick Jones, director, Richborough Estates
- Andrew Pexton, senior director, JLL
- Anna Relph, director, Turley
- Julian Stott, development director, Muse
- John Wrathmell, director, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
We know the true value of bringing the property community together. Those attending the event can expect ample time for networking, enabling you to make that next great business connection. In addition to the pre-panel breakfast, you can also expect breaks in between sessions and a post-panel lunch.
Book your ticket today by using the form below. If you cannot see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.