Wire Regeneration, the joint venture between Langtree and Warrington Council, has secured its first five lettings at St James Business Centre.
The five deals total 5,200 sq ft and are as follows:
- Voice and data communications service Airways Solutions has taken 1,909 sq ft
- Recruitment company Extra Personnel, 1,478 sq ft
- Capital Platform 805 sq ft
- Project Development Workshop 703 sq ft
- Outsauce Accounting 347 sq ft
The office suites are housed over two storeys totaling 80,000 sq ft. The offices range from 130 sq ft to 6,500 sq ft, to cater for up to 60 people.
The Wire Regeneration joint venture was formed in March this year, and focuses on securing tenants and driving economic growth in Warrington's Southern Gateway.
Martin Wade, St James Business Centre manager, said: "The variety of sectors the new tenants operate in is a reflection of the range and variety of accommodation which we can offer at St James.
"The building is conveniently located near Warrington town centre and offers a range of quality office suites, meeting and training rooms for small businesses."