The Sale-based property services group formed through the merger of Styles & Wood and Southerns, which includes subsidiary companies Space Invader and Ralph Capper, has rebranded to Extentia Group as it predicts a £70m increase in revenue.
Extentia Group is forecasting a turnover of £230m for the year ending June 2019, from £185m in June 2018, together with a “significant increase” in underlying profit. According to Extentia, the growth follows a range of new contract wins across its companies.
The group was created when Central Square Holdings acquired Styles & Wood Group, the property services business, and furniture fixtures specialist Southerns, deals which completed in March 2018.
In total Extentia Group is made up of 11 businesses offering services across the full life-cycle of real estate. All the subsidiary companies will retain their existing brands.
Tony Lenehan, chief executive of Extentia Group, said: “We’re proud to launch our new brand, which has a unique and highly relevant proposition for the built environment. Our 11 businesses have distinct identities and established brand equity with blue chip clients. Together they represent an end-to-end capability which is unique in the market. This collaboration is already bearing fruit and we will continue to drive integration across the business.
“Our resilient strategy is focused on predictable, non-cyclical sources of work, and our proprietary technology will add value to clients and unlock new opportunities. Following a productive and exciting period spent realising the rationale for bringing these businesses together, my management team and our backers are raring to begin this new chapter of growth and investment in the business.”
The 11 subsidiary businesses, including Styles & Wood and Southerns, will retain their existing brands. They are:
- GDM – Engineering and environmental design consultants
- SpaceInvader – Interior design consultant
- Mobias – Multi-change management and transformation specialists
- Keysource – Critical environment specialists
- Styles & Wood – Built environment programme management and delivery specialists
- Spatial Initiative – Experts in modern methods of construction (joint venture with Extraspace Solutions)
- SouthernsBroadstock – Leading furniture, fixtures & equipment manufacturers and supply specialists
- Ralph Capper – Design-led furniture suppliers
- Arctick – Risk management software specialists
- iSite – Property estate management software specialists
- Concourse FM – Facilities management specialists