CCI NW has announced that specialist property website Place North West is to be its official media partner for the 2010 Awards, the winners of which are to be announced at a lavish ceremony at Southport Theatre and Convention Centre on 27 May.
Over 35 organisations and local authorities from across the region will compete against each other in the finals for these prestigious awards, which are now in their fourth year.
Andrew Thomas, chief executive of the Centre for Construction Innovation, said: "The quality and range of entries get better year on year. The previous three years have been a huge success with past winners going on to achieve national accolades. I have no doubt that this year's Awards will, once again, prove that the North West stands at the forefront of the construction industry.
"We are also very pleased to announce our link up with Place North West for the 2010 Awards. Without doubt, the rapid growth of this website and its daily news bulletin, which is now received by in excess of 20,000 of the region's property and construction professionals, is absolutely on target for communicating the wealth of talent demonstrated by this sector in the North West."
Paul Unger, editor of Place North West, said: "CCI's North West Regional Construction Awards are a superb fit for Place North West and we are very happy to be associated. Having been established and well supported by the industry for the past four years, the brand is a highly credible one and recognises the vast achievements of companies within the region.
"Over the next two months we will be looking in depth at some of the former winners of these awards on Place and there will be extensive coverage of the ceremony itself, which last year was attended by over 600 people."
The shortlisted projects for the North West Regional Construction Awards 2010 (listed alphabetically) are:
Skills & Education Award
- Bardon Contracting
- Capita Symonds
- Cruden Group
Local People, Local Jobs Award
- Blackpool Buildup
- Constructing the Future
- F Parkinson
- J21 for Training and Employment for Construction
- Manchester City Council for Young People into Construction
Places for People Award
- Irk Valley Community Primary School
- Liverpool Canal Link
- Sefton Lakeside Adventure Centre
- The Phoenix Centre, Heywood
Equality & Diversity Award
- Bramall Construction
- Liverpool Housing Trust
- Wates Living Space
Environmental Sustainability Award
- 3 Hardman Street
- 608 & 609 Buildings, BAE Systems
- Liverpool HMRI Demolition Work
- Saughall Community Primary School
- Capita Symonds for the M6 Extension Carlisle to Guard Mill
- BAE Systems for 608 & 609 Buildings
- Bovis Lend Lease for MediaCityUK
- Forshaw Group for Magicomm
- Every Street Refurbishment Scheme
- Liverpool Canal Link & Pier Head Public Realm
- Sites 4b & 4c Hanover Street, Paradise Street Project, Liverpool ONE
Contractor of the Year Award
- Forshaw Group
- Kier North West
- Warden Construction
- Wilmott Dixon
SME of the Year Award
- Cara Group
- D Morgan
- PLP Construction
- Warden Construction
Client of the Year Award
- Blackpool Coastal Housing
- Liverpool City Council Highways Projects Team
- Neptune Developments
- St Helens Council
Project of the Year Award
- Liverpool Canal Link and Pier Head Public Realm
- Liverpool Science Park ic2
- Manchester Joint Hospitals Project
- Sir William Stanier Community School
NW Regional Construction Best Practice Club Awards
There is no shortlist for this category; the winners will be announced at the awards ceremony
Tickets for the awards ceremony are now on sale
Tickets cost £120.00 plus VAT per person.
To purchase tickets please click here
Exclusive sponsorship opportunities are still available.
To find our more please click here
We do hope that you will be able to join us at what promises to be a spectacular celebration of the region's achievements and successes