Companies including Pell Frischmann, IBI, Waterman, Aecom, and Arup have secured a place on a framework covering disciplines such as engineering consultancy, transport planning, quantity surveying, and architecture.
The framework will cover a vast range of disciplines needed across Merseytravel’s estate, which includes its offices, bus stations, ferry terminals, and tourist attractions including Spaceport.
It also includes the Kingsway and Queensway Mersey tunnels.
Services procured through the framework will primarily focus on Merseytravel, but it could also be used by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and local councils including Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton, Halton, Wirral, and St Helens.
Successful consultants include Pell Frischmann, which bagged a place on eight lots; WSP; Amey; Arup; Aecom; Capita; Temple Group; Arcadis; Mott MacDonald; Atkins; WYG; JBA Consulting; Flinders Chase; Gleeds; Centara; and BWB Consulting.
Architects to win a place include IBI, Ellis Williams, Fereday Pollard, and Austin-Smith:Lord.
The framework will run for four years. A full list of winners is below.
- Lot one, tunnels engineering consultancy: COWI UK, Mott MacDonald, Mosen, Capita, WSP, Aecom, Waterman, Atkins
- Lot two, rail engineering consultancy: WSP, Aecom, Pell Frischmann, Arcadis, Arup, Mott MacDonald, BWB Consulting, Atkins
- Lot three, marine – naval architectural services: BMT Defence & Security, HaskoningDHV, G&W Marine
- Lot four, civil and structural engineering consultancy: Pell Frischmann, Arcadis, WSP, Aecom, Amey, Wilde Consultants, Waterman, Mott Macdonald
- Lot five, mechanical & engineering consultancy: WSP, Aecom, Ramboll, Jackson Coulson Partnership, Atkins, SI Sealy, Kier Business Services
- Lot six, architectural services: Strzala Architects, IBI, Ellis Williams, Capita, Fereday Pollard, Jefferson Sheard, Aecom, Kier Business Services, Austin-Smith:Lord
- Lot seven, transport policy and planning consultancy: Mott Macdonald, Pell Frischmann, Waterman, Capita, Amey, HaskoningDHV, Ramboll, WSP
- Lot eight, quantity surveying: Long O’Donnell, Aecom, Keywest Partnership, Gleeds, T Sumner Smith, Arcadis, Mace, WSP
- Lot nine, safety, quality & environmental consultancy: Atkins, Pell Frischmann, Aecom, Arup, Temple Group, RSK, Waterman, WSP
- Lot 10, programme & project management: 2NCH, Pell Frischmann, Mott MacDonald, Arcadis, Aecom, Gleeds, Mace
- Lot 11, highways infrastructure consultancy: Aecom, Flinders Chase, HaskoningDHV, Project Centre, Pell Frischmann, Waterman, WSP, Mott MacDonald
- Lot 12, business case development: WSP, Mott MacDonald, Capita, Amey, HaskoningDHV, Aecom, Waterman, Pell Frischmann
- Lot 13, topographical surveys: WSP, BWB Consulting, SEP, Centara, Powers & Tiltman, Aecom, JWG Survey & Engineering, JBA Consulting, Pell Frischmann