Merseytravel will hold its spring customer forums next week, giving people the opportunity to air their views on public transport.
Each of the events, held in Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral, will give local residents the chance to meet local councillors, representatives from Merseytravel, The British Transport Police and transport operators including Arriva, Stagecoach, Northern Rail and Merseyrail.
The topic for discussion at this month's forum is customer service standards, including bus driver behaviour.
There will also be travel surgeries at each event, offering one to one advice and information.
Cllr Liam Robinson, chairman of Merseytravel, said: "We're working with partners to achieve world class customer service for all transport users, so this month's forum topic is ideal to look at what's going well for our customers and explore ways in which we can improve."
Each event starts at 1pm at the following locations:
- Liverpool, Monday 15 April, One Mann Island
- Sefton, Tuesday 16 April, Christ Church, Lord Street, Southport
- Wirral, Wednesday 17 April, Lauries Centre, Claughton Road, Birkenhead
- Knowsley, Thursday 18 April, Whiston Town Hall, Old Colliery Road
- St Helens, Friday 19 April, St Helens College, Water Street