Regeneris Consulting works throughout the UK from offices in Manchester and London. Our team of consultants and analysts help clients to understand the economic performance of sectors and locations, gauge the economic impact of major projects, make the case for major planning applications, understand housing need, devise economic strategies, and evaluate government programmes.
We are expanding and have opportunities for Consultants or Senior Consultants in both our London and Manchester offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking career progression, with:
- A good degree in economics, geography or related discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience, ideally gathered in a relevant consultancy environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience of delivering, managing or commissioning consultancy contracts.
Experience in one or more areas of work is also required:
- Socio-economic impacts of major development projects
- Demonstrating the economic need for new housing or employment land in locations
- Economic impacts of individual UK corporations/or sectors
- Economic impacts of the effects of introducing/changing UK policies or regulations
- Green Book economic appraisals of economic development and regeneration schemes
- Evaluating the effectiveness of public sector investment in economic development and regeneration.
Regeneris Consulting offers excellent opportunities including a competitive salary and a range of other benefits. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in our workforce.
Please send your CV (two pages max) and short covering letter by email to Ruth Tobi Office Manager (email@example.com) by the end of January 2015. For a discussion on the posts please contact Darren Wisher (firstname.lastname@example.org) for positions in Manchester or Margaret Collins (email@example.com) for positions in London.