The Centre for Construction Innovation has extended the deadline for entry at the North West Regional Construction Awards 2011 due to overwhelming demand.
CCI is allowing submissions to be made up until Monday 7 March.
Now in its fifth year, the awards celebrate and recognise the achievements of the North West construction industry, demonstrating the best and most innovative construction projects and working practices in the region.
There are twelve categories in total and all winners from the evening will be put forward to the National Constructing Excellence Awards, which will be announced at a gala dinner in London later in the year.
The award categories are:
- Leadership and People Development Award
- Equality and Diversity in Construction Award
- Local Economic Award – five regions
- Sustainability Award – Our Legacy
- Resource Efficiency Award
- Integration and Collaborative Working Award – Value in Construction
- Business Innovation Award
- Heritage Award
- Contractor of the Year
- SME of the Year
- Client of the Year
- Project of the Year
Winners will be announced at a black-tie awards ceremony and dinner on Thursday 26 May at Chester Racecourse.
- To find out more about the awards or to nominate a project visit the Place North West Events listings