Collaboration between public and private partners is going to be central to the economic recovery. Place North West gathers leading exponents from both sides to share their insight at this special briefing on how to create successful public-private partnerships.
Gerry Brough, director of place, Bolton Council
John Bowker, director of property services, Stockport Homes Group
Sean Anstee, group chair, Trafford Housing Trust
Tim Heatley, co-founder, Capital & Centric
Caroline Simpson, corporate director for place, Stockport Council
Rebecca Heron, director of economy & skills, Wigan Council
There will be a blend of presentations, networking and panels at this event on the morning of Tuesday 8 December. Ticketholders will receive a copy of the video recording of the event after it has finished.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Public-private funding formulas
- Capitalising on town centre initiatives
- Economic outlook for 2021
- Finding common ground: what councils want versus what developers need
Meet the Authorities is sponsored by Waterman Group, DAC Beachcroft, Telcom, and Three Sixty.
Benefits of attending the virtual event include:
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT. Please book using the form below – if you can’t see this form, please contact email@example.com