Hear from some of the city’s most prominent commercial developers including U+I and Bruntwood alongside leading architects and agents at this Place North West event focussing on the future of Manchester’s office market.
Taking place at the Science and Industry Museum in Manchester on the morning of 26 September, the half-day conference will see developers, agents, architects and occupiers all give their view on the future of the office sector, and how Manchester can best capture an increasingly transient workforce and meet their increasingly high demands on office space.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- James Heather, development director, U+I
- James Nicholson, managing director, Harlex
- Phil Doyle, director, 5plus Architects
- Philip Westwood, director, Overbury
- Andrew Gardiner, director – office advisory, Lambert Smith Hampton
- Howard Lord, managing director, CERT Property
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
The event is sponsored by Bruntwood, DAC Beachcroft, Lambert Smith Hampton, and ROC Consulting.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT – book using the form below.