BOOK NOW | Senior Living conference will examine pivotal sector
Place North West’s panel of experts will share essential information on the trends and best practices for developing and designing all-ages communities, care homes and retirement developments.
As more and more Baby Boomers hit retirement, there is a growing demand for developments that meet their needs. Whether that’s age-friendly neighbourhoods or urban centres, multi-generational living projects or care homes, the market for senior living is one of the hottest in residential.
Sponsored by JMW Solicitors, the Place North West Senior Living conference will be held on the morning of 25 January at the Science and Industry Museum off Lower Byrom Street in Manchester.
The half-day event begins with networking and breakfast at 8am. There will be two panels and presentations, as well as several networking breaks to ensure you can make connections to further your business.
Attendees include representatives from Pegasus, Buttress Architects, SimpsonHaugh, Applethwaite Homes, Birkdale Retirement Village, JDA Architects, Liberty Care Developments, Rider Levett Bucknall, Anderton Gables and more.
- Mike Nevitt, managing director, Anwyl Partnerships
- Charles Taylor, head of new business, Anchor
- Amanda Newton, executive director for customer insight, Livv Housing Group
- Paul McGarry, assistant director for Greater Manchester Combined Authority Ageing Hub
- Mark Hammond, senior lecturer, Manchester School of Architecture
- Gillian Harrison, senior associate, Levitt Bernstein
- Ian Mellor, later living associate, Pozzoni
- Thomas Pearson, partner, JMW Solicitors
- Tim Spencer, later living expert, Nexus Planning
- Marcus Fisher, director, Civic Projects
Don’t miss out. Book your ticket today.
Grab your ticket using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com